Coyote Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyote Haven

Furries, Therians, Pagans, Nature Enthusiasts....Welcome!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tavern Thaltos

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BriskFalkon

BriskFalkon

Tavern Thaltos Empty
PostSubject: Tavern Thaltos   Tavern Thaltos EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 pm

I take another sip of my mead and glance around. The room is dim, lit by one latern, hanging by a chain and bolt on the far wall. The lantern is swaying to and fro. Just like my head. Mmmm, this is good mead.

I am alone. I feel like I am the only traveler that has came here in a century. Even the bartender disappeared as soon as she gave me my drink.

I began to wonder where everyone else is. Maybe someone will come through the tavern door any second.
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Admin
Galaxy

Tavern Thaltos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Thaltos   Tavern Thaltos EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 12:23 pm

What a large heavy door! I think to myself as I give the oaken slab a push.

It take my eyes a second to adjust to the light. It is dark in the joint. I look around, and yet I see nobody. But then I catch an avian being out of the corner of my eye, sitting at the furthest end of the bar.

I sidle up to the bar, and bang my paw upon the bar.

I wait, for a good ten minutes, and no one comes to my service.

I glance over at the avian, who is sipping a glass of some kind of watery substance.
Back to top Go down
https://coyotehaven.rpg-board.net
saiyanpanther

saiyanpanther

Tavern Thaltos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Thaltos   Tavern Thaltos EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:26 pm

As I followed the coyote hoping to steal whatever he had his pockets he walked in what appeared to be a run down tavern, it seemed quiet so I snuck in through a window,

I cursed my luck as what seemed to be the bartender walked in through a door, thinking fast I slit her throat making little noise as possible, I took all the valuables I could find as quickly as I could, I was heading on my way out when I noticed the body, I hid the body in a wardrobe covering up most of the evidence,

as I once again headed toward the window the wardrobe fell making a loud noise, I looked out the window and saw a few people staring towards the tavern, I couldn't escape with that many people outside and no doubt the people down stairs heard the noise I made, I could kill everyone but that would make me more wanted, all I could do was wait...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tavern Thaltos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tavern Thaltos   Tavern Thaltos Empty

Back to top Go down

Tavern Thaltos
Page 1 of 1