Coyote Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coyote Haven

Furries, Therians, Pagans, Nature Enthusiasts....Welcome!!!

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the saiyan panther stevo

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saiyanpanther

saiyanpanther

the saiyan panther stevo Empty
PostSubject: the saiyan panther stevo   the saiyan panther stevo EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:50 pm

i'm part saiyan part panther, call me stevo, steven, sai or whatever, i wear blue wrist bands ,black jogging bottoms kung fu shoes even though i dont do kung fu im just a freelancer more of a comfort thing , i wear a red sash, i usually wear a grey with black stripes t-shirt but i'm wearing a normal grey one for the moment, i have blue eyes in my base form, i want to make lots of good friends and if anyone wants a favour just ask, i don't really hold grudges and would like to stay friends with anybody, so yeah that sums me up lol! if you have any questions just ask the saiyan panther stevo Saiyan14
Back to top Go down
Galaxy
Admin
Galaxy

PostSubject: Re: the saiyan panther stevo   the saiyan panther stevo EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:07 pm

thats awesome. love it
Back to top Go down
https://coyotehaven.rpg-board.net
saiyanpanther

saiyanpanther

PostSubject: Re: the saiyan panther stevo   the saiyan panther stevo EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 10:04 pm

thanks took awhile
Back to top Go down
Ryken Aaelgrin

Ryken Aaelgrin

PostSubject: Re: the saiyan panther stevo   the saiyan panther stevo EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
http://rykenaaelgrin.deviantart.com/
saiyanpanther

saiyanpanther

PostSubject: Re: the saiyan panther stevo   the saiyan panther stevo EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:13 am

nice to meet you too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the saiyan panther stevo   the saiyan panther stevo Empty

Back to top Go down

the saiyan panther stevo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coyote Haven :: Furry :: Species/Fursona's-
Jump to: